Bridge Community Playschool is a non-discriminatory preschool that embraces the cultural and religious differences of our community and of all children who will attend. Located in the heart of New York City, we are a non-commercial, non-sectarian and non-partisan organization. All admissions are reviewed based strictly on the date your application is received by Bridge Community Playschool.
We invite parents to sign up to attend one of our open houses when they submit their Enrollment Interest Form (there is no fee to apply). After attending the open house, parents return to visit the school with their child for an informal one-on-one meeting and closer tour of the classrooms.
During this time, all open houses will be held in the evening and attendance will be limited. When you submit your form please list your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice preference. Virtual tours are also available upon request.
Open House dates for 2021 admissions:
- Monday, November 9 – 6:15 pm-7 pm
- Thursday, December 3 – 6:15 pm-7 pm
- Thursday, January 14 – 6:15 pm-7 pm
- After January 14 – please contact email@example.com
2020-2021 School Year – We have a limited number of seats available for September 2020 entry in all three classes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
2021-2022 School Year – We will accept requests for fall 2021 entrance beginning in early September 2020.
- Download the ENROLLMENT INTEREST FORM 2021 to your computer.
- Open the form, fill it out and save your changes.
- Attach and email the completed form to: email@example.com.
- In your email message, please include your 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice preference for attending an Open House. The dates for 2021 admissions are listed above.
You can also download the form, fill it out, then print a copy of the form to mail to:
Bridge Community Playschool
250 East 61st Street
New York, NY 10065