Bridge Community Playschool is a non-discriminatory preschool that embraces the cultural and religious differences of our community and of all children who will attend. Located in the heart of New York City, we are a non-commercial, non-sectarian and non-partisan organization.
All admissions are reviewed based strictly on the date your application is received by Bridge Community Playschool.
- Two’s classes – age 2 by September 1 of the entering school year.
- Three’s classes – age 3 by December 31 of the entering school year.
- Pre-K (4’s) class – age 4 by December 31 of the entering school year.
2020-2021 School Year – We have a limited number of seats available for September 2020 entry in all three classes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
$9,800: Two’s class – 2 mornings (T, Th 9:15-11:30am)
$12,800: Two’s class – 3 mornings (M, W, F 9:15-11:30am)
$16,800: Three’s class – 4 mornings (M, T, Th, F – 8:45-noon)
$19,800: Three’s class – 5 mornings (M, T, W, Th, F – 8:45-noon)
$19,800: Pre-K class – 5 mornings(M, T, W, Th, F – 8:45-noon)
A deposit of one-fourth of the full tuition amount is paid with the return of the back page of the enrollment contract. The balance of tuition is paid upon notification by the school, in three equal installments by April 15, July 15 and September 10.
Optional Extended Afternoons
Parents of Three’s and Pre-K children may choose to have their child stay until 2:40 for either 2, 3, or 4 days per week. Since children change so rapidly during their first year of school, the extended day option will be offered in two semesters which gives parents flexibility to add, subtract or keep the same number of extended days. Costs are based on the number of extended days per week selected:
- Fall semester: $900/2 days – $1,300/3 days – $1,800/4 days
- Spring semester: $1,500/2 days – $2,500/3 days – $3,000/4 days
We will accept requests for fall 2021 entrance beginning in early September 2020.
- Download the ENROLLMENT INTEREST FORM 2021 to your computer.
- Open the form, fill it out and save your changes.
- Attach and email the completed form to: email@example.com.
- In your email message, please include your 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice preference for attending an Open House.
You can also download the form, fill it out, save it and attach it to the contact form or mail it to:
Bridge Community Playschool
250 East 61st Street
New York, NY 10065
Parents are invited to submit an Enrollment Interest Form (there is no fee) and then sign up to attend one of our open houses. After attending the open house, we encourage parents to come back to visit the school with their child for an informal one-on-one meeting and tour of the classrooms.
During this time, all open houses will be held in the evening and attendance will be limited. When you submit your form please list your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice preference. Virtual tours are also available upon request.
Open House dates for 2021 admissions:
- Monday, November 9 – 6:15pm-7:00am – FULL
- Thursday, December 3 – 6:15pm-7:00pm
- Thursday, January 14 – 6:15pm-7:00am
- After January 14 – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org